ACCS: Computer control system that allows to use computer without hands.
Which muscle maintains its ability to work even after serious spinal trauma 95% of the time? The tongue.
How to control a computer with the tongue?
- ACCS uses organs that are used to moving a lot and making precise movements. The tongue won't get tired even if you play your favorite MMORPG at midnight and won't make a mistake in the most important moment.
- ACCS does not limit you. It works like a simple muscle but can be turned into a joystick or stylus. Working with graphics or programming is at your fingertips.
- ACCS provides users with special needs a higher degree of independence since ACCS is portable and not attached to a chair or table.
- ACCS does not need special care, battery replacement or regular maintenance. 12 replaceable parts are included that last for 2 years and additional modules only cost $9.
- ACCS lets you work quickly. The average typing speed while using ACCS is 120 characters a minute. That's a record for alternative typing systems.
- ACCS does not require training. The tongue adapts to the new movements after just 15 minutes of active use.
- ACCS includes a controller as well as an install wizard to improve speed and quality. Additionally, we offer a unique virtual keyboard for free to those who can't follow the inconvenient QWERY layout.
● be independent
● use your intelligence
● be in touch with your friends
● do whatever you want
● make money and study
|Type of device||Plug-n-Play HID/MultiHID (with drivers)|
|Connection method||Bluetooth 2.1|
|Supported operation systems||Windows, MacOS, Linux|
|Maximum distance from computer||10 m (33 feet)|
|Battery life||12 hours|
|Full charge time||2 hours|
|Levels of transmission speed||64|
|Charging cable type||USB-C|
|Fastening method||Hidden attachment behind the ear with clips
|Controls||Indication of remaining charge and module state (sound/light)
On/off controls and pairing mode
|Levels of sensitivity||64|
|Number of buttons||2 physical, 2 virtual|
|Module lifetime||2 months under daily use up to 4 hours|
|Module shell||Dental polyethylene|